Support the Ministry of The ROC
Be a Life Changer
Each year at The ROC, impoverished youth ages 5-12 from Richmond’s inner city...
- Get 1,400 backpacks filled with school supplies,
- Search for over 30,000 Easter Eggs filled with candy,
- Receive over 2,700 Christmas gifts at our annual Christmas Party,
- Eat Thanksgiving dinner at The ROC with their family,
- Participate in the many award-winning athletic and dance teams at The ROC,
- Come to our annual carnival filled with rides, games, food, candy, and face painting,
- Pick over 1,000 pumpkins at a local farm,
- Participate in The ROC’s two after-school and summer programs,
And much more!
For every child we pick up on our buses and bring to The ROC, there are many more youth between the ages of 5-12 living in poverty in the City of Richmond who our buses are unable to pick up. According to the Virginia Atlas of Community Health, there are tens of thousands more youth in Richmond who need to hear a positive message of hope and change to help them rise above the drugs, violence, and poverty around them. Additional resources would make it possible to reach more children before it is too late.
Please consider how your volunteer time, in-kind gift, or financial contribution can help The ROC reach more of Richmond’s impoverished youth.